Bench-top nanoparticle synthesis system NPS-20
turnkey system for flame spray pyrolysis in early product development
NPS-20 is a turnkey bench-top flame spray pyrolysis unit for nanoparticle synthesis at the research and early product development level. NPS-20 has been designed for fast screening of the broad parameter space of material compositions and process conditions available in FSP synthesis to speed up nanomaterial development.
The NPS-20 can be placed on a laboratory bench or is delivered with a mobile rack on request. In any case the system must be placed in a chemical fume hood or similar enclosed and vented area for operation.
- Lab-scale flame spray reactor
- Low-pulsation syringe pump for precise feeding of liquid precursor.
- 4 mass flow controllers for delivering the process gases: dispersion oxygen, supporting flame methane and oxygen and optional sheath gas.
- Automatic flame ignition system.
- Flame detector.
- Integrated microprocessor and electronic board for process control.
- Control software and communication via RS 232.
- Glass fibre filter and dry rotary vane vacuum pump for the collection of product powders.
- Pressure and temperature gauges for monitoring the filter status.
|product data sheet NPS-20|